The printed Summer 2020 issue of Baylor magazine will be delivered soon, but get a sneak peek by viewing the online version now. Recent retirees, event videos, and COVID-19 perspectives - all here!
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
With onsite testing and a quick rapid turnaround on results, Baylor will be able to provide a crucial health and safety service in a time of continued uncertainty.
Dr. Elizabeth Forrester has been named the recipient of the Genetics Education Award by the National Association of Biology Teachers.
The following message was released to the Baylor community on June 3
Headmaster Scott Wilson ’75 has organized a task force focused on the safe restart of school on Aug. 19.
Ray Deering, a revered member of the Baylor community for 33 years, died on Thursday, May 28.
Academic and leadership awards were presented to Baylor Middle School students during a virtual ceremony on May 28.
The valedictorian and salutatorian for the Class of 2020 have been named.
Baylor celebrated the annual Awards Day tradition with a virtual ceremony presented on May 22.
Baylor School juniors Rosa Anderson Barrera and Ava Echard have been selected as winners of a 2020 Achievement Award in Writing.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.